Outerknown - Offshore Rain Jacket Pitch Black
This variant is currently sold out
Outerknown's Offshore Rain Jacket in Pitch Black. New favorite jacket for the PNW weather. Constructed from recycled polyester reduces our dependence on petroleum, eliminates the air and water pollution associated with creating virgin polyester, and keeps valuable material out of the landfill.
Mark is 5'7" and 160lbs. Wearing a size Medium.
- Ourterknown's most technical piece in the assortment. Whether you're exploring Washington’s coastal rainforests or biking to work in a Washington, D.C. shower, this DWR-coated shell will keep you dry and on your way.
- Water-repellent and wind-resistant.
- Heat-sealed seams, waterproof zippers, and easy-grab zipper pulls.
- Drawcord at hem and velcro closure at cuffs to keep the weather out.
- Reflective logo above left pocket.
- With so many stash pockets, you can leave your pack at home.